The Pollock Executive Chair features what the designer described as "rim technology"- the use of a single aluminum band around the chair's perimeter to hold the design together, structurally and visually. Fifty years after its introduction, the Pollock Chair continues to exude timeless elegance in any home or office.
CONSTRUCTION AND DETAILS
- Arms are seamless, black phenolic plastic
- Seat and back are multi-density urethane foam. Button tufting on fabric and leather
- Outer shell is integrally colored, black textured polypropylene
- Frame "rim"is extruded aluminum with polished finish
- Steel support plate spans the width of the seat cushion
- Base is five-star design with hard casters and aluminum top caps
- Base features 360 degrees swivel, tilt with tilt tension and pneumatic seat height adjustment
Dimensions: W.26.25” x D.28.25” x H.31-36" – SH.18-23"
Download Environmental Sheet